Mirage is a simple SQL centric database access library. See the following URL to know about Mirage:
New features in Mirage 1.1.3:
- Added SchemaUpdater and SchemaUpdateListener to update database schema automatically.
- Added Session#setRollbackOnly() and Session#isRollbackOnly() to rollback transaction without exception.
- SQL parsing result caching for performance improvement. You can control cache mode via SqlManagerImpl#setCacheMode().
- Oracle hint support in 2-way SQL
- Added ResultEntityCreator interface to extends SqlManager.
- Added PropertyExtractor interface to extends BeanDesc.
- Scala wrapper named mirage-scala is available.
This release contains the first release of mirage-scala. This is a wrapper of Mirage for Scala.
I have tested so many features and patterns in mirage-scala. However I couldn't believe how interface is best for mirage-scala. So I decided to release with minimum features in the first release. mirage-scala has not enough features now, however it will be expanded in the future.
I hope Mirage helps your development. Enjoy!