Mirage is a simple SQL centric database access library. See the following URL to know about Mirage:
New features in Mirage 1.1.4:
- Added RailsLikeNameConverter as an optional NameConverter.
- Added FieldPropertyExtractor as an optional implementation of PropertyExtractor.
- BugFix: Avoid depending on JDBC 4.0 (Java6) API in DefaultValueType
- Chopping semicolon from the end of the SQL file.
- Improve: Avoid using type Exception/RuntimeException to make interfaces intension revealing
- Added SqlManagerImpl#setValueTypes to make it easier to configure valueTypes using Spring framework
- BugFix: PropertyExtractor extracts static or final field
- Improvement: DefaultResultEntityCreator just reqires no-argument constructor. It really doesn't matter if the constructor is public.
- Improvement: Make ValueType parameterized. If you implement custom ValueTypes, these is not compatible in this version.
- Added BreakIterationException to discontinue iteration search.
- BugFix: @Column is available for the select query.
Since this version, we provide a source code cross reference generated by Sorcerer. It generates so rich HTML based cross reference which provide references search like Eclipse. See the follwing URL:
I hope Mirage helps your development. Enjoy!