eclipse-scala-tools is an Eclipse plug-in for sbt.
This is a list of new features and changes in this version:
- Use system proxy setting
- SBT 0.12 Support (SBT 0.7 and 0.10 are removed)
- Use sbteclipse to generate Eclipse project configuration files
- Outline view
And I have a plan about new features in the future release:
- Scala IDE 3.x and sbt 0.13 support
- Select some major libraries at the project creation wizard
- Multi project support
- Wizard to import existing sbt project from out of workspace
I hope this plug-in helps you. Enjoy!